Thursday, December 1, 2011

quotes, by ZackZukhairi.



yup,aku main salin tampal (copy paste) jer. tapi,aku kredit kat kau bro. klik sini


1.it hurts to think of how we were before. we used to have so much fun but now there’s this big wall between us which we cant break. i just want you to know that behind that wall, there’s a heart in pain trying to reach you again. 


2.being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.


3.when it comes to love, its hard to know if you have the right one. many promises have been made, but still lovers weep and are left in sorrow. cause words cant immortalize emotions.


4.you asked me what was wrong, i smiled and said nothing. when you turned around and a tear came down and i whispered to myself... everything is.


5.if loving me means: you, not calling me. you, not waiting for me. you, breaking your promises. you, being with someone else. then i guess you really do love me.


6.if i grow old and think of how my life has been, maybe i’ll remember the pains i’ve been through and how the world has tried to put me down. then i’ll remember the day i met you and i’d smile cause maybe it wasn’t so bad after all.




~dalam hati aku,masih ada rindu dan sayang, tapi,tidak lagi cinta~

No comments:

Post a Comment

madah berhelah